The VersaProbe extension implemented by PREVAC for the University of Binghamton.
The VersaProbe system has been extended and complimented with various integrated chambers which provide:
- preparation of samples, including evaporation, cleaning, etc.,
- possibility of catalytic studies in various atmospheres within a high pressure reactor at pressures up to 20 bar,
- LEED / AES analytical measurements,
- sample storage under ultra high vacuum conditions,
- sample transport by "vacuum suitcase" between vacuum systems.
After extending the VersaProbe system with the PREVAC distribution chamber, the system now has numerous upgrade possibilities by addition of various preparation and analysis chambers.
Read the publication on Binghamton website.